The SummerHill Gratitude List
This year we are grateful for many, many things, including:
- New members of the SummerHill family: our new homeowners at Merimont, Park Station, Parkwood, Redwood Gate, Rosewood, Satake Estates, Talavera and Village Square; new babies of SummerHill team members; and new members of the SummerHill team.
- The generosity of our community, including homeowners, prospective homeowners, SummerHill team members, realtors and neighbors that helped us raise 1,477 pounds of food during our Harvest Food Drive.
- Our CEO’s candid and sensible approach to business that lead us to a successful year.
- Our land team for looking for great, new opportunities for us to continue to build new homes in the future.
- Our finance team for managing our finances and keeping us on our toes.
- Our warranty team for their high level of service to our homeowners.
- Our sales and escrow team for working with our homeowners and managing the sales contracts.
- Our construction team for building beautiful, high-quality homes.
- Our design team for discovering combinations of options perfect for each new homeowner.
- Our development team for managing the development of our new communities.
- Our IS director for keeping our computers running.
- Our executive assistants for their excellent coordination and team effort.
- Our marketing team for new ideas plus creating fun things like this blog.
- Our awesome vendors and subcontractors for helping us build new homes.
In this holiday season, we wish that you celebrate a beautiful time with your family and friends. Â As Robert Freed, CEO of SummerHill Homes, said yesterday to our entire team, “This is the time of year to appreciate what really matters – our family and friends.”
We wish you all the best and hope 2010 is filled with health, happiness, and prosperity for you.
Please feel free to share what you are grateful for this holiday season in the comments below.
We will see you again in 2010!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 at 12:39 pm and is filed under SummerHill Homes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.